The Fund supported 61 more conservation projects with $508,875 bringing the total amount donated to species conservation to $10,866, 366 in less than 5 years. Here is a short sample of the 61 projects in the latest round of grant giving.
- $12,000 to build a conservation learning center for black rhino in Zambia;
- $20,000 to assess the conservation status of fungi in Egypt;
- $12,000 to assess the distribution of a critically endangered dragonfly in the mountains of UAE and Oman;
- Two Fishing cat projects, one in Nepal and the other in India, with more than $20,000;
- $12,000 to investigate the breeding grounds of the Townsend´s Shearwater on three islands off Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Many of the grant recipients have created case studies on our website and you can view these by navigating to the case study section of our website. If you are interested in apply for a grant, please visit our grant application page and apply before our next deadline.