The objectives of this project are:
- to map and georeference the known population of Drosera magnifica, identifying the total number of individuals and its distribution;
- to search for new populations of D. magnifica in similar habitats in nearby peaks;
- to study phenology, germination and recruitment of D. magnifica in situ;
- to identify and study interactions between D. magnifica and other organisms in situ;
- to collect samples for future studies on the genetic structure of the population of D. magnifica;
- to collect plant and animal specimens and prepare an inventory for the Serra do Padre Ângelo, identifying new species and assessing their conservation status.
Project 192522325 location - Brazil, South America